Saturday, July 18, 2009

Laughter's the best medicine

I know every Mom thinks her kid is the funniest kid EVER... But I REALLY AM! (and since I only have one kid I can say that he's the funniest kid EVER). We were watching tv tonight (gotta love Bill Engvall) and decided to play with the boy. He was standing there looking at me so I started tickling him (he has recently decided that this is a fun game), and since he was standing he started hopping from foot to foot and giggling. I am apparently easily amused and started laughing hysterically. This confused Tyler and so he kept giving me these looks of mixed confusion and concern. Then as I started to regain my composure, he'd grin at me and I'd lose it again.

I'm sure it was much funnier to watch than it is to read. Jess was thoroughly amused, especially when I begged him to take the baby so I could pee. Either way my stressful and crazy day is now much better! Gotta love kids.

2 comments:

  1. Where's the stress and craziness coming from? That is not good.

    Hilarious kid? Very, very good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chores, trying to organize and whatnot (with a baby), general life crap mostly...

    ReplyDelete