Thursday, May 14, 2009

Park Fun!

Today Tyler and I walked up to the local park today. It was a beautiful spring day with a nice breeze. After putting on my new licence plates we strolled up. We had fun talking (well I talked he just stared at me and occasionally "coo-ed") about all the stuff we passed, dogs, fences, people in backyards. We also talked about the pool, which opens memorial day weekend. I'm looking forward to taking him swimming all summer long. I can't wait til he and his siblings are big enough to take to Water World.

Our next adventure... FLIGHT (check back after memorial day)...

2 comments:

  1. You're updating more!! Yay!! Your little one is definitely a genius. I'm very impressed with the spoon-grabbing. That's some good problem-solving! And yay for trips to the park! Now I'm just sad I won't be here to go with you guys this summer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAD DAY!! You'll just have to come up for CAMP DENVER... (that's what we call it when Maisie comes down for a week)... We'll go to the zoo, aquarium and all sorts of fun!

    ReplyDelete